The University provides expert advice and work to clients in business and the community across a range of disciplines.
The wide ranging consultancy services on offer can support your business or growth, whether you are an SME or an organisation of any size going through change and looking at future staffing needs.
The provision of consultancy to an external organisation is typically charged at a daily rate and subject to a contractual agreement. For more information and advice on how the University can assist you with your consultancy needs, please contact the Research & Knowledge Transfer Office.
Recent examples of consultancy include:
- The organising and running of conferences for external bodies
- The creation of a Pandemic Flu Plan for a regional PCT
- Development of a community engagement planning and evaluation toolkit for Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service
- Production of a training DVD for the NHS
- A review of Breast Cancer Care for Wirral NHS Commissioners
- Development and delivery of bespoke training courses for local government
- Development and production of training handbooks for a volunteering organisation
- Meeting the training and development needs of people working in a multi-agency, multi-professional role across the public sector
- Support for change management, performance management and leadership development