Discover University of Chester's Conference facilities and accommodation in one of Europe’s greatest heritage cities. Located near the heart of the most complete walled city in Britain, rich in Roman history. We offer:
- A wide range of rooms, from small meeting rooms for 1 to 1’s to lecture theatres for over 300.
- A vast range of bedroom types – ensuite, standard, single and shared and self-catering.
- Excellent location and transport links, just a mile from M56 motorway
- Attractive modern dining spaces and varied menus
- Pleasant and secure campus environment with free on-site parking and award winning gardens
- Superb range of sports, social and teaching facilities including new 3G MUGA astroturf, indoor swimming pool, sports hall, tennis courts, student union bar, library,
- Regional attractions include Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, Cheshire Oaks Retail Park, Jodrell Bank, Snowdonia and many more...