Find out more about UniJob below.
What is UniJob?
UniJob is a vacancy service run by Careers & Employability. The service aims to advertise paid positions at the University, to be filled by University of Chester students, who have successfully gained a place on the UniJob Bank.
To gain a place on the UniJob Recruitment Bank students will need to undertake a competitive application process, consisting of an application form and interview.
Examples of roles available on the bank last year include:
- Clerical/administrative positions
- Working at conferences/ events
- Working in the University libraries
Benefits for Students Who Join the Bank
- The service is designed to enhance students' skills, experience and employability
- Roles are usually paid between £7 and £10 per hour
- Students will have the opportunity to work at the University
- Students will be able to access a comprehensive induction, covering interview tips and professional conduct.
Important Applicant Information
- Each applicant is required to go through a competitive recruitment process that includes an application form, interview and induction.
- Gaining a place on the UniJob Bank is not a guarantee of employment, but it is an opportunity to apply for temporary vacancies at the University of Chester.
- Although being on the UniJob bank provides exclusive access to vacancies, you may need to complete a covering letter and attend an interview for each new vacancy you are interested in.
- EYE Training
- Work Shadowing