Distance and Online Learning
The Chester Centre for Work Related Studies specialises in opportunities for busy practitioners in work, who want relevant learning and impact in their workplace.
The Centre is one of the largest pioneers using ‘learning through work’ approaches, and enjoys a strong reputation amongst professionals, employers and the government bodies who fund and review higher education quality.
Key benefits of our approach for learners:
Key benefits of our approach for employers:
Distance/online learning opportunities at the Chester Centre for Work Related Studies:
- Tailored work based flexible learning qualifications
- Completed Online Courses for Free? Now get Credit towards a UK Degree
- Professional Certificate in Public Services
- Foundation Degree in Government
- Work Based Learning Facilitation (WBIS)
You may also like to consider: