External Partnerships and Business Links
External Agencies and Business Links
The Faculty has an excellent track record in delivering education, training, and research for social work and health care professionals. We have also been regularly commended for our effective collaborative partnerships.
We are able to offer you a business service in which we will work with you to meet your needs in ways that are clearly aligned with the visions and strategies of your organisation.
We offer a service that is underpinned by current evidence, research, flexible modes of delivery of teaching and learning, and regular consultations with health and social care service users. The services we offer include the following:
Sharing of information and expertise -
- Collaborative practice development initiatives
- Collaborative research projects
- Accreditation of your existing in house educational courses and support for future developments
- Advice and support on the design and delivery of health and social care services
Development of your staff via -
- Customised continuing professional development programmes, modules and workshops
- Wide range of work-based learning modules
- online learning modules, programmes and workshops
- Inter professional seminars, workshops and conferences and events
To discuss your needs and our services in more detail, please contact Associate Dean, Business Support, Resources and CIT.