How to enter
We are asking University of Chester students across all sites: Chester Campus, Riverside Campus, Kingsway Buildings and Warrington Campus to submit a photo that captures a memory or experience whilst at the University of Chester.
What does Univeristy life mean to you? Is it about friendships, your studies, the campus or something more abstract that makes you think of the time you spent at the University of Chester?
All we ask is that when you send your image in, you let us know in no more than 50 words why you chose it.
How do I enter?
It is so simple, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your photography and also some words explaining why you chose this image.
Remember you can submit more than one photo!!
Terms and Conditions
- The University of Chester’s Marketing, Recruitment and Admissions Department is running a free competition ‘Snap shot of your Student Experience’.
- Entry to the competition is via www.chester.ac.uk/photocompetition.
- Start date is Thursday 31st May 2012; closing date is Sunday 7th October 2012, entries received after this time will not be considered.
- All submissions will be shortlisted by a judging panel of experts within the University. Three winners with be chosen to receive 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
- 1st place will receive £150.00 cash prize. 2nd Place will receive £100.00 cash prize and 3rd place will receive £50.00.
- All entrants must be studying at the University of Chester during the competition running dates. All submissions should be sent in a Jpeg format. Entrants are able to submit multiple entries.
- All entrants must supply their names and e-mail addresses. The University of Chester will only ever use e-mail details for the purposes of administering this competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without permission.
- All winners will be notified by email by Friday 12th October 2012 and will receive their prize by cheque via post. Results will be announced on the University of Chester website. The University of Chester’s decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- By submitting a photo and caption entrants give the University of Chester the right to publish this photo and caption on its website or in any media as it thinks fit. Entries which are offensive, defamatory or abusive, or are otherwise inappropriate will not be published or may be removed by moderators, and the University of Chester’s discretion on this is final.
- The University of Chester reserves the right to cancel or alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By submitting a photo you agree that it is your own original work and is not copied, or contains any content that you do not have permission to use.