Transferring or Withdrawing from Accommodation

Important information for student considering moving or withdrawing from University Owned Accommodation. 

Transferring Accommodation

If you wish to move to different hall of residence we will do our best to transfer you to an alternative room.  You can apply to change your accommodation from Monday 25th September 2017.  If you wish to be considered, you should complete a transfer form and return to the Residential Living Office or to

Before completing the application form you should consider the following;

  • Completing a change form does not guarantee that we will be able to find you alternative accommodation
  • Applications to move rooms will be priorisited according to time of application and urgent need.
  • A £25.00 administration fee will be charged to your account if you transfer accommodation.
  • The Residential Living office will contact you via telephone or email if a suitable room becomes available.
  • Should you choose to accept the alternative accommodation offered, you will be charged for the room until you have returned the keys. Charges for the room to which you are moving into will commence from the agreed moving in date on the new contract.

Withdrawing from University

If you decide to withdraw, suspend studies or defer from University you must speak to the Residential Living Office and complete a withdrawal application form.