What does Alumni mean?
An alumnus (m), alumna (f) or alumni (pl) means a graduate, former student or staff member of a specific school, college or university.
Whether you've just graduated or have been away from us for a while, the University's Alumni and Development team aims to keep the alumni community connected to the institution via a programme of events, reunions and networking opportunities. As a graduate, you are automatically a member of the community and membership is FREE.
By registering online you can:
- Attend reunions and events including the Annual Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Make use of the Careers and Employability Service up to three years after you graduate
- Receive special benefits including discounted gym membership and access to library resources
- Keep your University email address for life
- Sign up to receive your biannual alumni magazine, The Cestrian, via email
- Keep in contact with your fellow class mates and University news
- Purchase official University of Chester memorabilia from our online shop
- University of Chester graduates can receive £1000 discount on a PG taught MA (T&C's apply)
For more information please visit the Alumni website