- Exec. MBA (Lancaster Business School)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Post-Graduate
- Diploma in Marketing BA (Honours) Business Studies
Programme Leader BA (Hons) Marketing and Advertising Management Senior Lecturer (from 2016/17)
Professional roles and memberships:
Academic experience is underpinned by a sound commercial background and extensive Marketing experience across different sectors Financial Services (RSA, Tesco Personal Finance) Travel and Leisure (DeVere hotels and Thomas Cook), Telecomms (BT), Football (LFC), Retail (Laura Ashley and Hillarys Blinds).
- Led the successful validation of the new Marketing and Advertising Management Programme and Sport Marketing and Management programmes;
- Responsible for the development, validation and management of the MBA (Legal Services), Professional HR Masters for Lloyds Banking Group at previous organisation.
Extensive experience of development and delivery of undergraduate, postgraduate and professional body (including CIM) modules with specialisms in Digital Marketing and Marketing Communications. Scope of programmes includes those relating to BA/BSc, MBA, MSc Management, Msc International Marketing, MSc Digital Marketing and CIM (all levels).