Contract Work

The University can provide a range of contract services including:

  • Collaborative research which is defined as research conducted jointly with an outside body
  • Contract research is when an outside body employs the University to carry out research on their behalf.

The University of Chester has an established record of both types of research across its Faculties.

For more information and to determine whether the University of Chester could be the partner for you, please contact the Research & Knowledge Transfer Office.