Student Welfare

Student Welfare provides information, advice and guidance to all students at the University of Chester.

We can help you with:

  • Dedicated named staff for international, Care Leaver, Young Adult Carer and mature students
  • Homesickness
  • Accommodation issues
  • Understanding academic procedures
  • Financial problems
  • Childcare information
  • And anything else which you may be concerned about - if you're not sure if we can help, please get in touch and ask.

Students can access information from our Information Point (by calling in to the Student Support and Guidance Offices (Chester - Binks 113 / Warrington - Martin 0.12), or emailing or phoning us) or arrange to have an individual appointment with an adviser if they require more specific advice.