Careers and Employability are proud of the links we have built up with academic staff to develop the employability of students and graduates of the University of Chester.
Our services include:
- Liaison with each department or subject area through a Careers & Employability Link Tutor (CELT) appointed by the department
- We hold regular meetings with CELTs to keep each other informed of current careers issues
- Arrangement of a partnership agreement each academic year, specifying the provision offered by Careers and Employability to undergraduates and postgraduates in each department or subject area.
- Close links with Work-Based Learning to ensure maximum support offered to second year students
- Provision of destination information on graduates from previous years through the annual DLHE survey
- Participation in induction of new academic staff