Accepting Your Offer
If your application is successful, you will receive an offer letter which tells you whether you have been accepted without conditions or whether you need to fulfil one or more conditions before we can officially confirm your place with us.
If your UCAS offer is unconditional, all you need to do is make your deposit payment of at least £3000 to secure your place. (Not applicable to Norwegian applicants)
If your offer is conditional, you will need to satisfy all remaining conditions before receiving your CAS. Please email all outstanding documents to email@example.com.
- Deposit: In order to secure your place on the programme and issue your CAS, the University must receive payment from you. You can pay anything from the deposit payment of £3000, to the full tuition fees. Details on how to pay were included in the email with your offer letter. (Not applicable to Norwegian applicants)
- English Language: We require a certified English language test (IELTS, Trinity) with the appropriate scores or passing a University of Chester English Language Test (UoCELT) conducted via Skype.
- Reference: All references, academic or employer, need to be submitted on instiutional letterhead to be valid
- Statement of Purpose: Your statement of purpose must be at least 500 words (MBA 750) and explain your reasons for joining the course. This can include why you are applying, why you have chosen the programme, and how it is related to your future career.
- Final Certificate: If you are still finishing your current studies, we need to receive your final transcripts and certificates. When you receive these documents, please forward copies to us.
- Passport: A copy of the picture and data page in your passport
Once confirmation of your deposit payment has been received, you will be sent further details on the University of Chester's CAS process. You must read the University of Chester's CAS Policy, and complete and return the CAS form with all requested supporting documents.
- CAS Policy for New Applicants and Students Joining a New Course of Study
- Genuine Intention to Study Form
- Immigration Health Surcharge Frequently Asked Questions