If the plan is to move into university-owned or managed property, it is important to know as much about the options that are available as possible.

The University of Chester can offer a number of different types of accommodation on both the Chester and Warrington campuses.

There are Assistant Residential Tutors and Residential Tutors assigned to University property to:

  • Assist with students' transitions to University life; 
  • Promote and support community living within the University residences; 
  • Support and advise students, referring them to appropriate sources of help within Student Futures; 
  • Liaise with the Student Futures team in matters regarding student welfare and health and safety; 
  • Liaise with Domestic Services, Porters, Estates and Facilities and Accommodation staff to maintain discipline within University residences