Discover University of Chester’s Conference and Events facilities in one of Europe’s greatest heritage cities, Chester and is located near to the heart of the most complete walled city in Britain, rich in Roman History.
With the Conference team able to accommodate and host you in a wide variety of facilities and accommodation, we’re sure to find something to suit your needs.
Some of what we offer:
- A wide range of facilities from small meeting rooms, boardrooms, specialist studios & laboratories, varying sizes of lecture theatres, sports facilities and much more. For a more detailed look into what we can offer please visit our Conference & Events page.
- Accommodation in a variety of different formats. With an option for self-catering or catered/B&B, individual and/or shared rooms, and en-suite or standard rooms. For more information on the various types of rooms and the options available to you please visit our Accommodation page.
- Catering is available for your conference or event in a number of different ways, from fully catered Gala Dinners, buffet lunches and also more casual options. Our Team is happy to help with the many options available to you.
- Excellent central location with fantastic transport links, with the main campus just a mile from the M56 motorway.
- Pleasant and secure facilities, with campuses offering open air spaces, award winning gardens and plenty of free-onsite parking.
Ideally located to also enjoy regional attractions such as Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, Cheshire Oaks Designer Village, Jodrell Bank, Snowdonia and many more.