High Growth Centre
The University Of Chester’s High Growth Centre is located at Thornton Science Park and offers a unique blend of industry, innovation and academia.
Co-funded by the University of Chester and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the High Growth Centre offers SMEs (Small Medium Enterprises) and new start-up businesses valuable advice and support. Designed specifically for companies operating in the Advanced Manufacturing, Automotive, Engineering and Environmental sectors. Delivering a much needed boost to the region.
A range of benefits and services are on offer to businesses located throughout the North West of England. Including the opportunity to run your business from Thornton Science Park.
Our website content will develop over the coming weeks. Including useful industry news and support services. In the meantime please contact us with any questions about the project. And importantly how we can assist you to grow your business. firstname.lastname@example.org
High Growth Centre already provides:
- Technical advice and research support from our Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Personalised Intellectual Property and commercialisation advice
- Sales & Marketing tactics and strategic planning
- Bespoke business development expertise
- Supply chain development
- On-site IT Support
- Funding advice with a network of appropriate funding solutions
Thornton Science Park’s on-site team of information professionals can provide research and business support by:
- Sourcing specialist information relevant to your business needs
- Document delivery for access to external reports and publications
- Walk-in access to the specialist information collections and facilities of our on-site library
From Late 2014 businesses will also have the option to take up space at Thornton Science Park and benefit from the world class facilities. Including;
- 41 flexi space incubator units
- Opportunity to occupy fully serviced flexi lab spaces
- Access to specialist equipment
- Meeting rooms and conference facilities
- 24Hr security and free parking
For commercial enquiries please email email@example.com in the first instance; along with your contact details and nature of business.
Alternatively call our Commercial Office on 01244 567 500.
Thornton Science Park
University of Chester
Pool Lane, Ince
Cheshire CH2 4NU
Please note as Thornton Science Park is a secure site and a 24 hour surveillance and security team are in place visits are strictly by appointment only.